Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sleepwalking, Snuggles, and Favorite Things

Hello there blogging world! Remember in my last post how I talked about my sleepwalking problem and how every now and then I start yelling "oh my god!" in my sleep? Welcome to Tom's world last night! I just knew going to bed that it was not going to be a good night, I felt very anxious. Sure enough, about half an hour after we had fallen asleep, I woke Tom up yelling "Oh my God!" a couple times. He always tells me that one night he'll do something back and this time I had made him mad enough, so he waited a couple minutes and yelled back "Oh my God!". I don't remember hearing him yell that but whatever makes him feel better about himself ;) .


So now it is Thursday which means the Boston Bruins home opener (Tom is a HUGE fan, we will be watching every single game as always) and Jersey Shore. I know, I hate it as much as the next person, but it's so hard to not watch. Three more episodes left and it's over, woop! Anyways, we are snuggling on the couch watching hockey and Mika is curled up next to me when all of a sudden Binx jumps her and starts licking her all over. He's the sweetest little guy, wrapping his arms around Mika cleaning her. I was able to catch a cute picture of them behaving so here you go

I wanted to write more tonight but unfortunately it's almost 10 here and you know what that means.....T SHIRT TIIIIIIIME! Anyways, as I said in my last post I love listening to music, so I figure why not share some of my favorite songs with you each post? The first song I will share with you is called "Brick by Brick" by Train. This song is one of my favorite songs off their new album, the lyrics really get to me. Enjoy!


http://youtu.be/_8p7hMapxUQ

No comments:

Post a Comment