Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome! Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

Hello everyone, my name is Kenzi :) I am 22 (23 in January, woop!) and am married and live in Connecticut. I spent my entire life in Tigard Oregon until I turned 18, realized I didn't really like all the rain, and decided to head to New England for school...hence why I now live in CT ;) Anyways, this is me (before our wedding ceremony, looking FIERCE. haha)







And then there is Tom, my brand new husband as of 9/10/11! I met Tom on one of the popular social media pages a couple months before college began and added him so that I could find out more about the school I was about to attend (he was a Junior at SNHU at the time). The second day I was on campus Tom and I met up, four days later we were "official", two days later we said "I love you", and four years later we were married :) We have our ups and downs but I wouldn't trade it-or him- for the world!


Lastly, there are our wonderful "children" Mika and Binx. Mika is our sweet little Shiba Inu who also responds to "Monster Mouth", "Moo Moo", "Sugar Mama" "Sugar Baby", and anything other random name I manage to come up with. She is our first baby, we got her December 17th 2009 and our lives haven't been the same since. She will be the theme of many of my blogs I am sure, as she is always doing something funny/interesting/infuriating/sweet :) We just celebrated her second birthday on 9/30, and she was very spoiled! Anyways, meet Ms. Mika
Binx is our handsome little Halloween kitty that came into our lives very unexpectedly. Neither of us are what you might consider "cat people", but when I had a dream about rescuing a little kitten I knew it was something I had to do, so I went out and adopted Binxy! My sweet little muffin man will be turning one this coming Monday the 10th, and there will of course be some sort of celebration. Here is Binx


Aren't they adorable?!? Anyways, that is my little family. Over the next few posts I will continue to introduce myself and my life, as well as explain the title of my blog. After all, it's probably one of the main reasons you decided to check out my blog, isn't it? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment